Project 32 - ECU install.. part 2

Near the end of part 1  we approached a cross road... As it was an older car we were experiencing more and more issues that were inherent with age.. Lights randomly not working, Horn being difficult.... 

We decided to bite the bullet and vote for a full car re-wire... 

 The Rats nest... 

The Rats nest... 

We started pulling the dash out and then started removing the loom from the vehicle.... by the end of the day the drivers footwell... looked like something out of a horror movie.. 

20180120_151652.jpg

The floor of the shop didnt look any better either.... 

20170917_100301.jpg

There is no turning back now.. We removed the entire loom from the front of the car to the back... It's official.... It now has no factory wiring.... None at all infact!